Computers let students travel around the world without ever leaving their desks at school or your home. They can make learning easier and more fun, and learning how to use them will give your child many advantages in the future.
Our goal is to stay on the cutting edge of technology and help faculty and students enhance the educational experience through multimedia experiences.
Thank you to Ms. Cripps, our technology teacher, for providing the educational videos on this page for SRA students.
General Technology Class Videos
Tech II Videos
- Word Tables Lesson 1 – inserting a table, adding/deleting rows/columns, row/column sizing, distributing evenly
- Word Tables Lesson 2 – title, author, and source note formatting; merge; alignment within cells
- Word Tables Lesson 3 – specifying row height and column width
- Word Tables Lesson 4 – header row formatting, sorting, page centering, table autoformat
- Word Tables Lesson 5 – borders & shading
- Word Tables Lessons 6 & 7 – text to table, text direction, page orientation, page margins
- Word Tables Lesson 8 – autosum
- Excel Lesson 1 – adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, adding and naming tabs, shading, borders
- Excel Lesson 2 – basic formulas
- Excel Lesson 3 – basic formatting
- Excel Lesson 4 – math formulas
- Excel Lesson 5 – cell formatting and text direction
- Excel Lesson 6 – printing options
- Excel Lesson 7 – charts & charting options